AVN-TB20AD Firmware Versions
Release Date - 26/09/2018
- Changes made to the configuration options via ember, are not updated on any other connected ember consumer.
Release Date - 06/09/2018
- Updated number of page targets to 20 targets on 6 and 10 channel units.
- Added IFB functionality.
- Increased the number of RTP output streams to 8 to allow for IFB support.
- Added a 'talk forced listen' call function.
- Added an option to sync system clock with PTP master.
- Added an analogue bridge mode.
- Increase RTP channel support to 64 channels.
- Added call support for other non-TB units.
- Added a UDP command to route microphone input to headphone output.
- The GPIO output trigger value isn't saved when changing via the web page on the AVN-TB6.
- Virtual GPIO operation between TB units fails.
- Receiving unit on 'talk forced listen' call fails to enable mic AoIP stream when auto mute is enabled.
- Mic in left headphone only when receiving call from TB6.
- GPIO test mode doesn't work on TB6.
- Invalid parameter error always returned for beast SMO command on TB6.
- Invalid delay request interval when sync interval set to max value.
- Channel connection option varies from actual connection type.
- Audio I/O 3; Channel, monitor, and AoIP call clashes.
- Mono input 3 on headphone left only after changing IO3 setting whilst monitor is active.
- Changes to user buttons function whilst button is active.
- When a call is answered and a page is started at the same time the call may not be connected.
- A device with "Page Priority" disabled doesn't receive a page when call request is cancelled to the paging unit.
- Device with "Page Priority" enabled doesn't recognise a call as connected.
- Invalid configuration "Auto Answer" enabled and "Momentary" button mode selected.
- A unit can assign a channel to itself through the use of configuration files.
- Momentary button mode fails to respond to brief button presses.
- GPIO Button Mode doesn't change the GPIO Buttons functionality.
- Changes to the "Domain" value on the "PTP Profiles" webpage aren't correctly sent to and processed by the unit.
- Audible "click" when locking/unlocking to PTP master.
- Change sfx_rtsp_server so services can be dynamically changed without having to do a complete tear down.
- Noticeable clicks in output audio when in a call.
- Unbalanced input 1-R is not routed to any output.
- Volume control doesn't change to headphones when headset is connected.
- Add EQ parameters for TB20AD and TB20AR units.
- Repeated call prevention delay too long.
- AES media profile should be renamed to AES67 Media.
- Add new RTP FPGA core to allow reception of more than 16 streams.
- Add 3-band biquad filters to improve speaker frequency response.
- Correct unit description in webpage banner to match marketing.