How can you check and monitor all of your AoIP AES67 audio sources easily? Find out on stand 8.E61 at IBC 2017...
6th September 2017
In the ‘new’ world of AoIP, imagine the situation where every audio network has hundreds of inputs from multiple sources streaming to multiple destinations.
How can you check and monitor so many AoIP audio sources easily?
The AVN-PXH12 is a world first – it can simply and effectively simultaneously monitor and mix up to 24 AES67 AoIP sources in a compact 1U rack to a speaker/headphone combination in a quick and intuitive way.
- AES67 is an established standard, providing compatibility with most other AoIP products – the unit uses RAVENNA audio to ensure AES67 compatibility.
- A built-in web server is used for all configuration. Sources for all channels are simply assigned and altered on one webpage.
- Confidence monitoring on the translucent volume knob for each channel to view volumes ‘at-a-glance’.
- The front panel Mute button and the Solo feature on the control knob allow a single channel, or a handful of channels, to be auditioned quickly.
- For each channel, ‘Normal’ and ‘Alternate’ inputs can be switched quickly (with <1msec accuracy) for direct comparison.
- Each channel can be directed to headphone left ear, right ear, or a stereo mix.