CCS Musicam FAQ
CCS Musicam Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do Sonifex service/ repair CDQ Primas/ Prima LTs?
CCS Musicam have now discontinued support and spares for the CDQ Prima and Prima LT ranges. As such that means that we can now only offer a repair service for faults related to the spares that we have left in stock. Currently this is limited to:
- Faulty power supplies or terminal adapters (for ISDN connection or power rebooting issues)
- Prima LT keypads (for difficulty in pressing certain keys. Unfortunately CDQ keypads are now no longer available).
- Analogue audio input issues (for if outgoing audio is never received even when framed but audio in the other direction is decoded correctly).
- Prima X21/ RS422 interfaces (for issues with connecting to external terminal adapters, satellite uplinks, etc)
- Stock for these items is now very limited so it is likley that this list will be revised until all current stock is exhausted.